Thursday 24 November 2016

Kodu Pac-Man




1. My game is the same as the original one. It just has little bit differences that it doesn't have the prizes for Kodu to boost its speed . But in general, the way to play the game is the same as the original ones.
2. I just add some changes about the map because i need to make an impression on players
3.I have some difficulties about the map at first, i created a small map so that Kodu couldn't move easily. Also, i didn't put the bots on path so my game looked quite complicated and messy. But finally , i found out the way to fix these problems.
4. The testers of my game told me to fix the map, make it bigger and i have to start from the beginning, which took me a long time but it's worth. 
5. I would add some details such as the prize for Kodu to boost it's speed, adding some bots...The next step is making it as good as the original one or even better. 

1 comment:

  1. 20/25 marks - Game Play:
    - Your game functions like Pac-Man but plays well within the Kodu environment
    - Your game is fun, not too hard, but also not too easy
    Missing some elements such as power-ups

    8/15 marks - Creativity:
    - Your game includes creative touches to make it your own version of Pac-Man

    10/10 marks - Blog Post:
    - you answered the above questions in detail with examples
    - you included screenshots of your gameplay
    - you included screenshots of all the important code in your game

    Total 38/50 marks

    ReplyDelete